Record Clearing Eligibility Test
We’re sorry – it looks like you aren’t eligible, but wait! Did you put in all the details correctly? If you’re not sure about your case and want the attorney to review it, we’re offering a one-time discount on your case consultation.
Book a ConsultationSave $100 by Booking Now
- Instant Savings: Save $100.00 on your consultation fee.
- In-Depth Review: The eligibility test is only as accurate as the data you enter. Attorney Eric Ramos will personally review your case to determine if you’re eligible for expunction or nondisclosure. Don’t leave your future to chance. Get an expert review today.
- Up to 30 Minutes of Attorney Time: Review any and all of your cases to determine eligibility and ask Eric legal questions.
- Service Credit: The entire amount of your consultation fee will be credited toward any services you hire us for.
- Expedited Service Price Lock: If you hire us at the time of your consultation, we file your case within 3 business days ($250.00 Value)
*Price: This price for a TX order of nondisclosure does not include filing fees and court costs. Filing fees must be paid prior to filing and Attorney will notify Client of amount when the court determines it. In some instances a report from the Department of Public Safety (DPS) may need to be obtained. This may require you to be fingerprinted and you may need to pay approximately $15 to be fingerprinted for this report.
**Money-Back Guarantee: If your nondisclosure case is denied by the judge, we’ll refund 100% of your payment (minus filing fees) – terms and limitations apply – see contract for details.
Consultation Credit: All consultation fees will be credited toward expungement or nondisclosure services you purchase, if you have an eligible case. Fees are not otherwise refundable.